My Resolution

By Unknown → 12/24/2014

Hello everybody? How it’s going? Everything’s OK, right?
The time run so fast till we don’t know that the year of 2014 is going to pass away in this near time. Get ready for the New Year – 2015! 

In this time,people usually make a resolution. It is kind of a dream or hope that they want to make it come true. For example is throw away the bad manner, bad attitude or something like that in the past, or a dream/hope that we can’t reach in the last year.But, sometime the fact isn't suitable with our hope (failed), moreover it can be tragic! (totally failed)
OK, enough for the greeting, right now, I’m going to tell you about my success and failed resolution on this year - 2014. I also tell you about my resolution in the future – actually in the year of 2015.


The Journey of 2014 
First, I’d like to tell for you guys about my resolution in the year of 2014. Wait a minute, if we talk about it, I think I didn’t get something proudly in this year. Yeah, I just fooling around with myself. I didn’t take this life so seriously.
Let’s talk about my score in the college. Is it increased? Nope, my score was just flat. How about my healthy? Am I develop? Nope, I was same as before. Moreover, I’ve become more thinner. Then, how about the finances? Did I save some money for the future? Exactly nope! I just employed person. I still have no job, I’m still just a poor boy, guys. And then the super important thing. How about the pair? Did I have a girlfriend? Let’s not talk about that right now.
How about the thing I get? Let me remember it.
First one is when I study in the college, My English skill increased, although it just a little. Previously, I have a wish that I want to have a laptop, It’s just not for college stuff but it’s very important for play the games :P, and it’s come true! Thanks for my beloved mother that bought it for me. Exactly it was not easy to get that thing. I must help my mother’s work, like sweep the floor and mopped it as well.
I think that’s my resolution in this year.
How about the resolution on the next year?

Resolution in 2015
On the next year, I have some resolution that I want to share with you. I hope it could be real!
First, I wanna raise my score in the college. Second one is I want to have a job, not a factory worker, I just want to sell something, maybe gadget or a kind of like that. I will promote it online from the internet, it would be great for make some money and help my parents about the college’s charge.

Then, the most important thing that I want to get is a diligence! Yes, I want to become a diligent boy. Why? Because It’s very important for my future. Because I’m so lazy boy, so I want to change my mind, I want to be little bit diligence, seriously. Finally, my final resolution. Guess what? I want to have a girlfriend on the next year. NO! I mean… I don’t think anything like that right now. I just want to focus with the college and my future. It will bother me a lot if I have one of those “thing” :D.
OK. That’s all my resolution guys. How about yours? 

Feel free to comment and correct my article, guys...
Ferry Ardana Putra

I'm Ferry Ardana Putra. A full time English student. I terribly love the technology, more than my Girl (I wish I have). Usually, My friends called me 'The Gadget Freak'.

2 comments to ''My Resolution"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Exactly it was not easy to get that thing. -> Exactly, it was not easy to get that thing.
    It’s just not for college stuff but it’s very important for play the games :P, and it’s come true! -> It’s just not for college stuff but it’s very important for play the games :P and it’s come true!
    ( please be careful with (,) fery and i wish you will get what you want on 2015 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna raise my score in the college. i think more better if you use " my wish i get good score in my college"

    it is just my opinion, Ferry!!!

    ReplyDelete

jangan lupa komentar Gan/Sis, silahkan gunakan emoticon kaskus dengan cara menulis kode yang ada di sebelah kiri emoticon.

KASKUS EMOTICON

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:
:ac: :ad: :ae: :af: :ag: :ah: :ai: :aj: :ak:
:al: :am: :an: :ao: :ap: :aq: :ar: :as: :at:
:au: :av: :aw: :ax: :ay: :az: :D :P :)