My dream House

By Unknown → 10/08/2014
Hello everybody ! How's life? nice isn't it? OK. Now I'll tell you about My Dream House. Check this out !

H-O-U-S-E. I think everyone has it. We can relax our mind if tired because many of activities, and it can protect us from bad weather and wild animal, also we can do everything at house! But, remember guys, we just can do everything in our own house, don't do it at other people's house! OK. Forget it.


Everyone have their own Dream House, especially me. On the future, I don't want a giant house, a castle like in the fairy tale, or the founder of Microsoft's house, Bill Gates. I just want a Simple House! Maybe some people thinks I am slightly freak. Maybe they thinks I am lazy to clean the whole of my house if I have a big one. Or maybe they thinks I am too stingy to make a luxury house. NO!! It's not like that. Everyone has different taste, isn't it? Yes. I choose the Simple House because I love the simple thing, just that.

This is the Simple House, My Dream House.

The Bill Gates's House, but it' isn't my type.

I will build my house at the village. Why? because I love to see the green and natural panorama, fresh air, and the fresh water in the village. It is very different if I live in the big city which has high air and water pollution. It's not cool, guys. 

It looks nice, right?
Although my house is in the village, it doesn’t mean that the rooms and the furniture are not modern. Because I am a "Technology Freak", my house will furnished with a lot of modern technology, such as Home Theater, Gaming PC, Gaming laptop, karaoke place (It's just for my friends) and many modern furniture. I also will add the music studio on my house. It will be amazing!

  
Home Theater
 
Simple Music Studio

That is my Dream House. It is pretty simple, but it is "crazy" at the same time. Why? because it looks simple and not attractive house from the outside, but when you go inside, you will say "WEW", you will be amazed! You will be enchanted! You will be surprised! My Dream House is like the proverb that says "Don't judge a book with it's cover."

it's cool, right?

Feel free to comment and don't forget to correct me if I wrong.


Ferry Ardana Putra

I'm Ferry Ardana Putra. A full time English student. I terribly love the technology, more than my Girl (I wish I have). Usually, My friends called me 'The Gadget Freak'.

7 comments to ''My dream House"

ADD COMMENT
  1. some people thinks = some people think, they thinks = they think ,
    A great dream Ferry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't do it at other people's house! -> don't do it to the other people's house!
    also we can do everything at housealso we can do everything at house -> also we can do everything in the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. fussmatte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. eta canada aplikacija

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Ngwa Visa US

    ReplyDelete

jangan lupa komentar Gan/Sis, silahkan gunakan emoticon kaskus dengan cara menulis kode yang ada di sebelah kiri emoticon.

KASKUS EMOTICON

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:
:ac: :ad: :ae: :af: :ag: :ah: :ai: :aj: :ak:
:al: :am: :an: :ao: :ap: :aq: :ar: :as: :at:
:au: :av: :aw: :ax: :ay: :az: :D :P :)