Senior High School, The Moment I miss

By Unknown → 9/12/2014





Did you ever school? Yes, exactly you're all ever school, LOL. The greatest moment at the school was just avaible at the Senior High School. Why? Let me tell you buddy....

I found a true best friend in the Senior High School, I found my true identity in there, I found the very sweet love story at there, I found my talent at there, and many things !

Event at birthday school
 I remember when we're eating together, joking together, laughing together, cheating during test, sleeping during school hours, and got the free haircut (I always got that :D). Now, I'm very nostalgic when the time with all my friends at there. I miss it. :'(
The highest one is me, LOL

If i remember that, I laugh, I happy, also I'm sad in sametime, because it wouldn't happen again :(. Hmmmm, If the time can turn back, for sure I would be very the most lucky person in the world, but certainly it's impossible. Yes. Sometimes, the real fact is deadly painful.

The sad moment, happy moment, also funnies moment. I miss it, very miss it :'(. This moment just there at the Senior High School. I miss you, all my friends…

 I love you :')

Class of Science 2


Note:
Ain't a plagiarist, I copy-paste and modify this article from my own Bubblews account. I make this article by my self. You can see my Bubblews account here and my post here. It's not cheating, right?

Ok, thanks for read and visit my Blog... Feel free to comment and please correct me if I wrong...
Ferry Ardana Putra

I'm Ferry Ardana Putra. A full time English student. I terribly love the technology, more than my Girl (I wish I have). Usually, My friends called me 'The Gadget Freak'.

2 comments to ''Senior High School, The Moment I miss"

ADD COMMENT

jangan lupa komentar Gan/Sis, silahkan gunakan emoticon kaskus dengan cara menulis kode yang ada di sebelah kiri emoticon.

KASKUS EMOTICON

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:
:ac: :ad: :ae: :af: :ag: :ah: :ai: :aj: :ak:
:al: :am: :an: :ao: :ap: :aq: :ar: :as: :at:
:au: :av: :aw: :ax: :ay: :az: :D :P :)