My Daily Routine

By Unknown → 9/18/2014
Hello guys. My name's Ferry Ardana Putra. I live at Ngoro district, Mojokerto regency. I study at UMSIDA, I think everyone who read this article exactly know it. That's not  important. OK. Now I will tell you about my Daily Routine. This is the important part. Check this out !!



On Weekdays. I get up at 04.30 am. First thing I do is open my mobile phone. Just check the BBM or Facebook. I pray at 05.00. I start my morning with a cup of white coffee.Then I feed my fish. After that, I make breakfast. I usually watch TV while I have breakfast.


Sweet white coffee

I take a shower at 05.40. Not forget to brush my teeth. Then I get suit, make the schedule for the college and I go to campus at 06.00 by motorcycle. Why I go so early? Because the distance between my house and the campus is insanely far. Maybe 23 kilometers. It spends 45 minutes to arrive. It makes me totally tired, man.
It's Deadly far
The class starts at 07.00 am. It finished at 11.20 am. I go to home and arrive at 12.15 pm. Then I have lunch. After that, I sleep. My body is too tired.

I get up at 03.00 pm. I help my mom to clean the house. Then I take a bath. I go to mosque for pray at 05.30 pm. Then I read the Al-Quran. I have dinner with my family at 07.00 pm.

At evening vary. I usually open my laptop, just watch the movie,  update the Blog, or browse some information on the internet. Also I often do the assignment at this time. But, sometimes I spend the time with my sweety, I mean my Guitar.

Hi Sweety...
The last thing I do is lock the door, turn off the lights, and go to bed at 11.00 pm.


On Weekends. My activity is extremely boring. Just lazy activity. But I'll still tell you about my lazy weekends.

That's not Me

I get up like usual, at 04.30 am. I pray at 05.00. Then I sleep again until 09.00 pm. Then I have breakfast. I watch TV until 01.00 pm, and I sleep again.

At evening vary. I usually go to music studio with my group band. Sometimes I just buy a cup of coffee with my friends. But, I often spend my time at my home, just play laptop or mobile phone until midnight.



Wow!

Finally, I go to the Dreamworld at 01.00.

The End.



Feel free to comment and don't forget to correct me if I wrong...
Thanks..


Sources : This article is original by me, images taken from Google.
Ferry Ardana Putra

I'm Ferry Ardana Putra. A full time English student. I terribly love the technology, more than my Girl (I wish I have). Usually, My friends called me 'The Gadget Freak'.

15 comments to ''My Daily Routine"

ADD COMMENT
  1. Replies
    1. What do you mean "sangat tidak berguna"? English please, girl.

      Delete
  2. You mean = At evening vary. I usually OPEN my laptop, just WATCH the movie, UPDATE A BLOG, or BROWSE some information on the internet.
    Don't mix the simple present and simple continuous tense,Please ,use paralell structure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean parallel? :D Btw.. thanks for the correction, yu :-bd

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. lol ... you can search at Google if you not understand :p

      Delete
  4. I and sleep again.... the correct is and i sleep again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry, i mean"what a nice weekends ,dude" :w: :q:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yap Ferry ,PARALLEL ,you know what i mean :D nice emoticon !

    ReplyDelete

jangan lupa komentar Gan/Sis, silahkan gunakan emoticon kaskus dengan cara menulis kode yang ada di sebelah kiri emoticon.

KASKUS EMOTICON

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:
:ac: :ad: :ae: :af: :ag: :ah: :ai: :aj: :ak:
:al: :am: :an: :ao: :ap: :aq: :ar: :as: :at:
:au: :av: :aw: :ax: :ay: :az: :D :P :)