My Memorable Moment

By Unknown → 11/26/2014
Let me tell you about the most memorable moment of my life on the last 2 years. Actually, this is the most unfortunate incident, and I called it “Rub salt into the wound.”
It happened when I would go to school in Kutogirang – Jolotundo. My friend – Yani asked me for take her from her house and I accepted it. 

Then I went there by my dad motorcycle, but I wasn’t bring the helmet and vehicle registration. In the middle of my journey there were Cops, I mean so many Cops! In fact, there was a motorcycle raid. Ironically, I didn’t realize it!

Yes… as I expected, I got the raid so badly…


So sad :(
They told me to call my dad and I did it. I called my dad but he scolded me because of my bad mistake. Then my dad came to me with my motorcycle. YES! with MY MOTORCYCLE! I told you my friends that my motorcycle was terribly absurd and insanely distracted! And because of that my motorcycle got caught as well so easily.

That was my... just forget it..


I just can say one word. It’s so awesome! In one day I had two bad luck. Oh yes, I miss one of it - I couldn’t go to school. I felt so sick when I remember that terribly moment, Seriously.
Ferry Ardana Putra

I'm Ferry Ardana Putra. A full time English student. I terribly love the technology, more than my Girl (I wish I have). Usually, My friends called me 'The Gadget Freak'.

1 comment to ''My Memorable Moment"

ADD COMMENT
  1. this is the most unfortunate incident, and I called it “Rub salt into the wound.” -> this is the most unfortunate incident and I called it “Rub salt into the wound.”
    i think you do ot need to put (,) before and.

    ReplyDelete

jangan lupa komentar Gan/Sis, silahkan gunakan emoticon kaskus dengan cara menulis kode yang ada di sebelah kiri emoticon.

KASKUS EMOTICON

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i:
:j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q: :r:
:s: :t: :u: :v: :w: :x: :y: :z: :ab:
:ac: :ad: :ae: :af: :ag: :ah: :ai: :aj: :ak:
:al: :am: :an: :ao: :ap: :aq: :ar: :as: :at:
:au: :av: :aw: :ax: :ay: :az: :D :P :)